Monday, August 15, 2011

Jen's Hassle Goodbye

This blog is dedicated to the most hassle person I know, Jen. nyahahahahaha.. <3

Saying goodbye to someone has never ever been easy for me. It makes me feel very vulnerable and fearful and I hate it when I feel that way. I know that nothing is permanent in this world, but how I wish this moment would be an exemption. =D



Life goes on though and I know that wherever she may go or paths she'd take, it will all be for her growth and for the better. ^_^  My wish for her is something she has always given me, unfathomable happiness!

Here are the videos me and my friends made for her:


-Credits to Ditch Suarez for this video

Farewell

To bid farewell is never easy
It makes me feel weary
But instead of being sad
I would choose to be glad

For I have been so Blessed
To have met You
Now it's time for others
To be Blessed too... ^_^

-P

This was her reaction after she watched both videos... ^_^
Cry2x much..  <3

2 comments:

  1. molarga pd ko poy.. nya himui pd ko ngon ani ha? heheheh.. =)

    ReplyDelete