Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Sabin Resort

Photo by: Magic
I truly love traveling and with the business that I have, one benefit I get is that I travel a lot. One place I've been to that has been implanted in my heart, for having one of the best sunsets I've ever seen, is Sabin Resort.

Sabin Resort is located in Ormoc, Leyte. Once you arrive from the pier they usually have a van waiting for anyone who would want to check-in on their resort. It will just take a mere 10-20 minute ride.

When I arrived at the resort, what struck me the most was the simplicity of the place. I loved it because it was delightfully old-fashioned. One thing that also got my attention was their wonderfully humongous pool. It makes you want to jump right in when you see it. Here are some pictures me and my friends took.





The place is also quite big so you could walk around and just take a lazy stroll whenever you want. You can also enjoy the fantastic view especially the sunset which just took my breath away. I was in awe! 

For a little preview, here are some pictures I took from my phone camera.
(It's really sad no one had a DSLR that time)



No comments:

Post a Comment