Monday, March 26, 2012

Tears T_T

Every time tears would fall down my face, the feeling that I have cannot be put into words. It could be joy or it could also be sorrow, which I can no longer hold back. In most cases, sorrow is the dominant feeling and I've got no other way to let such emotions out but through crying. Crying somehow gives me a sense of relief.

Most of the people around me sees my life as near to perfection, but they do not see that it is a total mess. I am broken, I am vulnerable and I am not anywhere near the definition of perfect. It really breaks my heart that they see only my facade and not look beyond that, and that they do not get to know who I really am.

Every once in a while we seek time to be alone and just let all the unpleasant emotions out. We just let the pains, sorrows, sadness, etc. take over us and be just be vulnerable. And it is during these moments that we are reminded how painful life can be and how we wish someone is there to at least lessen the burdens we are feeling. Ironically, it is also during these moments in which most of our closest friends are not there for us. I also cannot expect them to do something about it since they have their own issues themselves to work out on.

These are moments when logic wouldn't even be considered since emotions is just overwhelming everything. But in spite of it all, one great thing crying gives though is that after all the tears have fallen, you get a sense of rejuvenation to go on another day and live on. That no matter how many scars you already have, open wounds you are having, you are still living. Life is the most important gift we could have so face every pain and sorrow since that is part of living. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment