Saturday, February 21, 2015

The "KnK Seafood House" Experience!

I'm back!!! I know it's been ages since I've updated this blog, but couldn't help but share my experience at this new & unique restaurant. This helped inspire me to write something about it.

KnK Seafood House is located exactly across Forest Hills, Banawa Cebu City. The place isn't that big so make sure to keep your eyes open when you're looking for it. The parking lot is enough for 2 vehicles only and the restaurant has 8-10 tables inside (good for about 30pax). The simplicity of the place though makes it very cozy but the food they serve makes the experience unforgettable.

A cousin of of mine has always been trying to convince me to go to KnK since his experience was really good and he wanted me to try it myself. He knew how I love to try different kinds of dishes especially when they're unheard of and delicious. So he immediately shared that one of their specialty is their "Crispy Dinuguan" (Remember the name!!! You can thank me later). 
Crispy Dinuguan (Ginabot dipped in Dugo2x)
I can clearly remember that it was around 11am on a Sunday when my wife and I, along with some friends, tried KnK for the first time. Back then, we didn't know exactly where it was located. And since it isn't that big, we passed by it and had to walk back a few meters because we were only riding a jeepney. When we arrived, we immediately checked out the menu. Much to our delight, the prices of their food are very affordable. We immediately gave them our orders because we were already famished. We didn't know that the food would take about 30-45 minutes before it would be served so we were already feeling cranky due to our hunger. However, once the food arrived, the long wait no longer mattered and our crankiness seemed to evaporate. We were just in awe of how ingenious and delicious the food was. It was truly worth the wait.

Here are some of the MUST TRY dishes!
Minty Iced Tea Shake (Don't mind Jed.. haha...)
Sizzling Squid
Kinilaw
Pork Sisig
(I've probably tasted different versions of sisig from most of the restaurants here in Cebu and I can say this is one of the best if not THE best)
Since then, I have been bringing different sets of friends just to let them experience the food. All of them said they would also share the place with their other friends. My wife, Twinkle, and I even celebrated valentines at KnK.

Sweet & Spicy Shrimp

<3 Free for Valentines <3
Calamares (This is good too!)
Pictures wouldn't do justice on how good the food actually is. It's best that you taste it yourself and be the judge! =D Here is their FB Page to know more about them!

Big thanks to Jed for allowing me to use his camera.

As for me, please do support by liking LAPUK and giving this post a +1! I'm about to update that soon too! Thanks and see you around! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment