Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Broken Heart

Just putting this up since I haven't updated my blog for a long time. Everyone I guess had experienced being heartbroken once, or maybe more, so I figured I'd share this poem I made during one moment where my heart was simply shattered. haha, ;p


"Heart Broken"

A heart that's broken
to a million pieces
The same heart
that still wishes
For the one it loves
to continue living
even if what it means
for the heart, Dying..

------------------

No words can describe
this pain that I'm feeling
Slowly but surely
it's crushing my being
so lost, so tired
not knowing what to do
oh yah! no me exists,
it's all you

- P

Even though I felt it was like the end of the world for me at that time, having faith in Christ and believing in His promises really helped get me through that. Always remain hopeful that in God's perfect time, He will give you "the one". As for me, this poem is now a part of history. I am now happily married to the most wonderful woman in the world and all glory and honor belongs to God for her! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment