Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Escape


Whenever I am feeling down and alone my usual escape is by writing poems. I have been doing this ever since I could remember and now I wish to share some of those poems to you. These are my treasures in a way since it holds what it true to me, that is my feelings and emotions. =D

I do not know why but each time I get to write a poem or even just read one, it tends to lift my feelings up. It makes me think that in spite of the pain, sorrow, or sadness that I am feeling, there is still a hint of beauty. I am not saying that these poems are indeed beautiful, but again for me these are treasures I hold dear to my heart. It is genuine, raw, and real... =D

"WRONG"

Music fills my soul
It makes me loose control
It shows what I truly feel
Raw, honest, and real

Some people think I'm strong
But I tell you, your wrong
Sometimes I just cry
I even don't know why
Tears would fall down my face
Like an unending race

I wish this would all be over
So I could move a step further
and don't think I am strong
koz I tell you, your wrong 

-P-

2 comments:

  1. ^_^ some people just tend to see things as they are man gud g and not look beyond it... oh well... atleast naa ka relate nako... hehe..

    ReplyDelete