Monday, April 18, 2011

Pudugraphy

This would be my first ever blog so I hope you would cut me some slack. hehehehe... =D

Anyways, I would like to make a blog about photography. The past few years, since I graduated (2009), I started to love taking pictures of absolutely anything that I think was a picture perfect moment from animals,
food, places, etc. as long as I would feel the urge to take a picture I just shoot it... =)
Recently though I am becoming quite particular in taking shots like the angles, lighting, and all those things that wasn't on my mind before, much thanks to my friends who are teaching me these things and letting me borrow their dslr's... (It is just sad though that I do not have my own DSLR camera when taking these pictures, hehehe...) I also feel frustrated when I see anyone bringing such a wonderful camera and using it on automatic mode or in short just like a digi cam... wish they could just give it to me... hahahaha.. =P

Here are some shots though that I took before and would want you to see and tell me what you think about it... I mostly like taking candid and landscape shots... Most of the pics are unedited and if it is then credits to Ditch Suarez for that.. Hope you consider that I am still a novice on these sort of things.. hehe =D





Ant













13 comments:

  1. it's an honor to write the first comment tito boi..;) really nice.. and i think most of the time i was there pg pic nimo ani.. hahahahaha! congrats! very well done... woot woot!*

    ms. c :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi poy! =) nice lagi ni.. unsaon ni paghimo? hahahaha.. suyaon. =)

    don't worry.. i know you'll have your heart's desire soon if you will it. make it a motivation nlng pd. ehe.. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. me love ^__^ dli nlng ko mo comment sa content ha? hahah! masuya lng ko ^_^ nejoy blogging poi. and oh, love the header logo part.. plus the caption.

    ReplyDelete
  4. can i just reblog this?'
    perfectly amazing poy :)
    actuali, there's a Lot ov thoughts banging in my head, and since m still at work, i just couldn't. . . hihih'

    cred for me, i just followed u :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. nyahahaha... remember ma subject pa nya tika sa piks hap... =D

    tnx daan sa support g... ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  6. :: en by the way, i love the photos. :')

    ReplyDelete
  7. :: support ra jud ko sa imung career poi. :') i'll be your number 1 fan. :') bwwahaha. :D
    thumbs up for the bLog design and the theme. :'))

    ReplyDelete
  8. fake ba oi... pssssst! pudu-graphy na! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. gnahan kaau q sa theme poy. . .
    :))

    ReplyDelete
  10. hahahhaa... tnx for being first to comment.. and yup mostly naa jud ka ana pag pic nako... weeeeeeeeeeeeeee... witness sa akong pagka FAKE Photographer... =D

    ReplyDelete
  11. =) yup.. motivation jud.. will reach my goal someday... ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  12. aNx ongo... Master and Mentor of blogging... Sugod pa lang ni but salamat jud kaayo sa Expertise na gipang give nimo... hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nyahahaha... thanks for following... Slow start lang sa me... Tnx sa comment namz... =)

    ReplyDelete