Friday, May 6, 2011

Alone

Most of the time, I hang out with my friends. They have been and will always be a source of joy and inspiration in going on with life. In spite of this, there are moments in which I just feel the urge to be alone.

Being alone is fascinating, it makes me think and feel things that I usually reject during the day. It makes me see a clearer picture of how I really am and not just get so involved with the world. It makes my mind wander and not get engrossed to the things that give us stress.

Every once in a while, I do hope you give time for yourself. Just let your thoughts wander and do not hinder it.

“THOUGHTS”

Thoughts pass by like seconds in a clock
nothing you could use to put it on hold
nothing can stop what it unfolds

but all the things it shows our mind
are treasures that only you could find
it's exclusive only for you
so just let flow, let it through..

-P-

No comments:

Post a Comment