Friday, May 6, 2011

Inspiration

Feelings are ever present to every human living, whether it be good or bad, we cannot deny that we are able to feel. These feelings could make us or break us.

As of this moment, I feel inspired and this gave me the urge to write about inspiration.

The feeling of inspiration is special because it somewhat gives a sense of hope to whoever holds this feeling. It makes you love your work better, if you are inspired with what you are doing. It could also help you live longer because it gives you a reason to, especially when a loved one is involved.

There is also nothing like being inspired by someone. It gives all sorts of happy feelings, and more importantly, it makes you want to go on another day. You cannot comprehend the joy that person is giving you and certainly the world would never be the same without the person inspiring you.

This poem is for the person who gives me inspiration.

“ONLY YOU”

Your face is such
A wonderful sight
It makes my sun
Shine so bright

When I'm with you
My day seems complete.
Because of you
My heart continues to beat

Only You, Can Complete Me
Only You, Forever we’ll be
Only you, Cause Only You

You’re there through
My ups and downs
It’s you
Who takes away my frown
Each time with you, I feel secured
You give me strength to endure


-P-

No comments:

Post a Comment